The following website has details of all the vaccine clinics, this also includes those walk-in’s and bookable sites and is updated every time a new walk-in or site is added.
- Individuals do not need a NHS Number or be registered with a GP to access their Vaccine
- Transport is available should anyone be struggling to get to their clinic or walk-in COVID-19 vaccination – Cambridgeshire County Council
- Second Dose currently needs to be at least 8 weeks after your first dose, otherwise individuals will be turned away
FACTSHEETS / USEFUL VIDEOS:
- Vaccine Factsheet – Vaccine poster – JC/FT – V6 (cambridgeshireandpeterboroughccg.nhs.uk)
- Translated Factsheet – Frequently Asked Questions about the COVID-19 vaccines | Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group (cambridgeshireandpeterboroughccg.nhs.uk)
- NHS Video – really good video – This video answers your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, including: – Is the vaccine safe? What is in the vaccine and how does it work? – What are the side effects? If you want to find out more please visit nhs.uk/coronavirus.