A message from the Transport Strategy Team at Cambridgeshire County Council
Thank you to all who responded to the stakeholder engagement survey for our three transport strategies back in Spring 2022. We compiled and reviewed your comments and made amendments to the draft strategies where appropriate. Please find attached a summary report of the responses received as part of the engagement exercise.
The county council will be going out to public consultation on the transport strategies for Fenland and Huntingdonshire along with Cambridgeshire’s Active travel strategy, which will begin Monday 12 September and run for eight weeks until Monday 7 November.
The consultation survey and draft strategies will be available on the ConsultCambs website https://consultcambs.uk.engagementhq.com/ from Monday 12 September. The draft strategies, the survey and the opportunity to speak to staff from the transport planning team will be available at the following events:
- Ramsey Market: Saturday 1 October, from 10am until 1pm
- Tesco superstore Huntingdon: Saturday 1 October, from 2pm until 5pm
- St Neots Market: Thursday 6 October, from 10am until 1pm
- Waitrose St Ives: Thursday 6 October, from 2pm until 5pm
- March Market: Wednesday 12 October, from 9am until midday
- Tesco superstore Chatteris: Wednesday 12 October, from 2pm until 5pm
- Whittlesey Market: Friday 14 October, from 9am until midday
- Wisbech Market: Friday 14 October, from 12.30pm until 3pm
- Grafton Centre, Cambridge: Wednesday 19 October, from 10am until 3pm
- Ely Market: Thursday 27 October, from 10am until 3pm
There will also be information located in libraries across the county, so residents who are unable to access the internet or cannot attend an event can view hard copies of the draft strategies and complete the survey.