COMMUNITY PLANT NURSERY MANAGER
FULL TIME; £25,295.00
For this multi-faceted role, we are looking for a very special person with enthusiasm and a “can-do” attitude who is able to combine experience of running a retail operation with the empathy, care and risk-awareness required for working with vulnerable adults and ‘of course’ horticultural experience would be a real bonus.
The successful applicant will be able to:
Manage the day to day running of the nursery including:
• growing, leading, motivating and supporting a team of volunteers
• controlling the stock throughout each season and produce high quality plants and other sundries
• taking responsibility for the financial performance of the site
• leading the promotion and marketing of the site, increasing footfall
• health and safety
• leading on fund raising opportunities
For a job description, person specification and any further information, please contact the Town Clerk by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post: Town Hall, 1 Post Street, Godmanchester, PE29 2NB or by telephone: 01480 388870. Closing date: 13th February 2019.