In aid of the Mayor of Godmanchester’s charities, Mayor Cllr Dick Taplin is inviting you to join him in a garage sale on Saturday 22 August 2020 between 10am and 3pm.
Please open the registration form using the link above. Please either print a copy off and completion by hand or, preferably, save a copy of the form, complete and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Because of the Covid-19 situation we need to be a little more careful as to how items are presented, and we should maintain social distancing. Hence, the following precautions are required:
1. All stalls to be outside. This could be in the mouth of a garage, or under a gazebo.
2. All stallholders to have hand sanitiser on the stall for customers to use; this will be provided by the Town Council as part of the entry donation.
3. Customers should avoid handling items as far as possible, but they must sanitise their hands before touching anything.
4. Stallholders, customers and waiting customers should respect social distancing.
5. Stallholders should wear masks if possible – as should customers.
In order to participate, you donate £10 to be listed on the Mayor of Godmanchester’s Great Garage Sale Map which we will put on notice boards around the town, on the Godmanchester Living and Roman’s Edge Facebook pages, and the Town Council’s website; this event is for Godmanchester addresses only.
If you wish to donate more to the Mayor’s Charities from your profits we will be delighted to arrange to collect from you – just let us know!
Closing date for registering is Wednesday 12th August – no bookings can be taken after this date because of the need to get you on the map!
Thank you for supporting the Mayor’s Charities which are designed to help the young and the old in our community: Godmanchester Scouts; Godmanchester Guides; the RAF Association; and the Royal British Legion.
Mayor of Godmanchester